- Pre heat oven to 190 degrees celsius for 10 minutes
- Take cookie dough balls (4 maximum) from the fridge and place on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave plenty of space between each ball as these bad boys will spread!
- Immediately place the baking tray in the oven (middle rack), and bake for 14-16 minutes. We suggest our chocolate dough cookies (Triple Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip) benefit from a shorter cooking time of 14 minutes for that perfect gooey centre. Our original dough cookies (Walnut and Dark Choc Chip and White Choc Chip and Macadamia) like to linger a little longer until 16 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for 30 minutes. Warning: the wait will be agonising!
- Now devour!
Note: We understand that everyone's oven has a different personality - be mindful that some ovens are hotter than others so please don't let your precious Cookie Doughboy cookies burn!
Cookie dough balls:
It is important that when you pick up your cookie dough balls that you transfer them to a refrigerator as soon as possible. Dough balls, well wrapped, will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week. Alternatively, you can freeze them for up to 6 months. When you want to eat them, defrost overnight in the fridge and bake as per our instructions.
Freshly baked cookies (from dough balls):
Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Our cookies are best consumed within a week (good luck keeping them around for that long!)
Purchased baked cookies:
As mentioned our cookies are best consumed within a week. If you don’t think you will eat them all in this time, we recommend that you wrap individual cookies tightly and freeze for up to 6 months.
Your first instinct is going to be to devour these cookies and we don’t blame you. But wait! Please follow the below eating instructions:
- Take a minute to admire your cookie as if you were Gollum from The Lord of the Rings. Then whisper to yourself “my precious”
- Grab the cookie with one hand and bring it close to your mouth
- Be one with your cookie. Eat slowly OR you can scoff it down like it ain’t anyone’s business and move onto the next one!!!!